Old September 12th 17, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Pyongyang, Ghost town?

Jimmy Kimmel Says Weather Reporters Don’t Need to Risk Their Lives
It all started with this fully encrypted ****head!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUhadBBixE

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 8:40:09 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:16:51 -0400, BDK wrote:

David Clarke seems to be more insane than you are.

Clarke could go down to Miami and shoot off more than his mouth.

I have been to Miami before. years ago. I went as far South to Largo, I
didn't go to any of the Florida Keys. A gas station near a Walmart in Largo,
a woman with a little hot dog cart in the gas station parking lot, she was
wearing a bikini. A woman in her car stopped and asked me if I would like to
have my picture taken with the bikini woman. I said, Sure! Miami Beach that
night I was parked on the street,across from those famous iconic Art Deco
buildings. A bunch of people walking on the sidewalk. I had my wet socks
hanging on a line inside my van. A guy told his girlfriend, He is doing his
laundry.

Old September 12th 17, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 8:40:09 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:16:51 -0400, BDK wrote:

David Clarke seems to be more insane than you are.

Clarke could go down to Miami and shoot off more than his mouth.

I have been to Miami before. years ago. I went as far South to Largo, I
didn't go to any of the Florida Keys. A gas station near a Walmart in Largo,
a woman with a little hot dog cart in the gas station parking lot, she was
wearing a bikini. A woman in her car stopped and asked me if I would like to
have my picture taken with the bikini woman. I said, Sure! Miami Beach that
night I was parked on the street,across from those famous iconic Art Deco
buildings. A bunch of people walking on the sidewalk. I had my wet socks
hanging on a line inside my van. A guy told his girlfriend, He is doing his
laundry.

I never watch those Stupid late night shows on TV. jimmah kimmel is one of the worst Morons on TV.
Old September 12th 17, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.drudgereport.com www.dailycaller.com hillary says, 'I'm not going anywhere'. hillary says, They don't have to buy my book. hillary says, They can turn off the radio when they hear me talking. ...She is a big deal to the democraps anymore. She is FINISHED! The MORE she gets pizzed off, the MORE I love it.
Old September 12th 17, 09:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 09:03:30 -0700, fred k. engels wrote:

+AD4 Jimmy Kimmel Says Weather Reporters Don+IBk-t Need to Risk Their Lives It
+AD4 all started with this fully encrypted ****head+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACE
+AD4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-kZUhadBBixE
+AD4
The MEMORIAL WALL to MARTYRED WEATHERCASTERS will be made from ALUMINUM
SIDING+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAh-

Old September 12th 17, 09:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

one of the worst Morons on TV.

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

[...]

Last year they picked commie hillary upp and tossed her into that van like the worthless piece of garbage that she is, somebody once said that was a metal urine clamp that fell off and made that 'klink' sound before they slung her into that van. That iPhone pictured on www.drudgereport.com I don't EVER want an iPhone. They are too centric anyway. Droid phones give you much more freedom and opportunities to do what you want.
Old September 13th 17, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.jimstone.is ...It says, Alex Jones: Trump is being drugged

Old September 13th 17, 02:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A journalist just asked hillary, 'What happened to Seth Rich'? And this is how she responded! www.redstatewatcher.com
Old September 13th 17, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

obungler's and hillary's 'rescue boyz' are really serious now. www.drudgereport.com Looters armed with Sledgehammers. ...Yes Indeed! they are ready for anything, especially in Little River, Florida. They 'saved' a TV and who knows what else?