Old September 8th 17, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Pyongyang, Ghost town?

www.drudgereport.com
Old September 8th 17, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Brilliant History of Great Leadership
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZd_xeE_D7M

www.drudgereport.com

Old September 9th 17, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

www.drudgereport.com

Catalonia Independence bid pushes Spain toward Crisis. www.drudgereport.com ...Good, let Spain be in Crisis, Forever!
Old September 10th 17, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Why do those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 keep on making a big deal out of
secret services recruitment ads? How else are those agencies going find the
best qualified individuals.

Old September 11th 17, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.freerepublic.com David Clarke: Deadly force should be used against looters in disasters ...But, who will save the Air Jordans?

Old September 11th 17, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

www.drudgereport.com

Catalonia Independence bid pushes Spain toward Crisis.
www.drudgereport.com ...Good, let Spain be in Crisis, Forever!

www.freerepublic.com David Clarke: Deadly force should be used against looters in disasters ...But, who will save the Air Jordans?

David Clarke seems to be more insane than you are.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Old September 11th 17, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

America Held Hostage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever

"BDK" wrote in message . ..

In article ,
says...

Old September 12th 17, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 5:30:34 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
America Held Hostage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever

"BDK" wrote in message . ..

In article ,
says...

www.drudgereport.com Police Shame obungler's and hillary's boyz (LOOTERS) on social...
Old September 12th 17, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:16:51 -0400, BDK wrote:

+AD4
+AD4 David Clarke seems to be more insane than you are.

Clarke could go down to Miami and shoot off more than his mouth.

Old September 12th 17, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 8:40:09 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:16:51 -0400, BDK wrote:

David Clarke seems to be more insane than you are.

Clarke could go down to Miami and shoot off more than his mouth.

I have been to Miami before. years ago. I went as far South to Largo, I didn't go to any of the Florida Keys. A gas station near a Walmart in Largo, a woman with a little hot dog cart in the gas station parking lot, she was wearing a bikini. A woman in her car stopped and asked me if I would like to have my picture taken with the bikini woman. I said, Sure! Miami Beach that night I was parked on the street,across from those famous iconic Art Deco buildings. A bunch of people walking on the sidewalk. I had my wet socks hanging on a line inside my van. A guy told his girlfriend, He is doing his laundry.