Old October 4th 17, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hey, I bet you didn't know...

Hey, I bet you didn't know that the people of Puerto Rico were desperate
for paper towels.

Not fuel

Not food

Not water

Not electricity

Not cell service

....but paper towels. Just watch the newsreels of trumpo-the-Clown
tossing paper towels into the crowd.

Heck of a job, trumpo.
Old October 4th 17, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 11:14:33 -0700, fred k. engels wrote:

+AD4 Just watch the newsreels??????????????

Lowell Thomas+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQ

Old October 5th 17, 04:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/5/2017 10:24 AM, Sinpo Code wrote:
I know you're a ****ing liberal dumb ass.

Sinpo
\

Another trumpo lover heard from. Got his own set
of "trumpo-the-clown" knee pads on; ready to give
his all for the "insane-clown-president".
Old October 5th 17, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/5/2017 10:24 AM, Sinpo Code wrote:
I know you're a ****ing liberal dumb ass.

Sinpo

Huh?

What does me being a liberal or a conservative have anything to do with
the news videos showing that asshole trumpo throwing [desperately
needed???] paper towels at the people in the crowd?

NOTHING to do with partisanship. If trumpo was a liberal Democrat, IMHO
he would still be an asshole that is an embarrassment to the nation and
a danger to the world.

Sorry pal, there's only one naive, gullible dumb ass here -- and YOU win
that award.

Old October 5th 17, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hey, bet you didn't know that Universal Radio Inc. is moving to a more
"efficient location"; much as swling.com wants to prompt SW as cutting edge
technology this move to a smaller Suite location from their 1980s warehouse
is that SW listening is no longer the money maker it once was. Its back to
the core ham radio business to stay afloat.
Another signal of the times, good luck to the owners in the new location.

web.com...

Old October 5th 17, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 12:46:05 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4 Hey, I bet you didn't know that the people of Puerto Rico were desperate
+AD4 for paper towels.
+AD4
+AD4 Not fuel
+AD4
+AD4 Not food
+AD4
+AD4 Not water
+AD4
+AD4 Not electricity
+AD4
+AD4 Not cell service
+AD4
+AD4 ...but paper towels. Just watch the newsreels of trumpo-the-Clown
+AD4 tossing paper towels into the crowd.
+AD4
+AD4 Heck of a job, trumpo.

More evidence that The Great and Powerful TRUMP is losing his edge. The
TRUMP that we all knew and loathed would have created a special line of
TRUMP branded Hecho en Mexico paper towels and charged the G +ACQ-150 for
every roll he tossed out.
Old October 6th 17, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 3:19:19 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 12:46:05 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Hey, I bet you didn't know that the people of Puerto Rico were desperate
for paper towels.

Not fuel

Not food

Not water

Not electricity

Not cell service

...but paper towels. Just watch the newsreels of trumpo-the-Clown
tossing paper towels into the crowd.

Heck of a job, trumpo.

More evidence that The Great and Powerful TRUMP is losing his edge. The
TRUMP that we all knew and loathed would have created a special line of
TRUMP branded Hecho en Mexico paper towels and charged the G $150 for
every roll he tossed out.

How are the Perto Reekans fixed fer terlet paper and dyapers?
Old October 6th 17, 01:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 18:49:32 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4 On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 3:19:19 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 12:46:05 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4 Hey, I bet you didn't know that the people of Puerto Rico were
+AD4APg +AD4 desperate for paper towels.
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 Not fuel
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 Not food
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 Not water
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 Not electricity
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 Not cell service
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 ...but paper towels. Just watch the newsreels of trumpo-the-Clown
+AD4APg +AD4 tossing paper towels into the crowd.
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 Heck of a job, trumpo.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg More evidence that The Great and Powerful TRUMP is losing his edge.
+AD4APg The TRUMP that we all knew and loathed would have created a special
+AD4APg line of TRUMP branded Hecho en Mexico paper towels and charged the G
+AD4APg +ACQ-150 for every roll he tossed out.
+AD4
+AD4 How are the Perto Reekans fixed fer terlet paper and dyapers?

Why didn't you bring that up BEFORE the President went to PR? Now, he
has to make TWO trips+ACEAIQ

Old October 6th 17, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.drudgereport.com N' Awlins flood fear ...Map Jackson to New Orleans.I am three hours, 184 miles North of N' Awlins. Hit it doggy,,, ///Memphis to N'Awlinssss,livin on Jackson queens, Maverick is the legend of the Wesssst,,,WOO WOO WOOF!///
Old October 6th 17, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 1:17:00 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

Maverick song Youtube.
Doggy, that's Natchez to N' Awlinsss,, ///Riverboat, ring your bell, fairly well Annabelle, WOO WOO WOOF!/// Yeah, you tell 'em doggy..... We are one hour and fifty minutes and 105 miles North/Northeast of Natchez. ///Antebellum homes in Natchez, luverly, annual Natchez pilgramidge and all that Good stuff, WOOF!///

I didn't buy download.com Shortwave 3 March 12th 07 12:30 AM
What the mullah didn't tell you Maximus Shortwave 1 February 17th 04 12:11 AM
wow, didn't miss much did I? Keith Hosman CB 2 September 27th 03 01:00 AM
I didn't ever inhale! Scott Unit 69 CB 0 August 7th 03 06:33 AM