Old November 14th 17, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I see...

obunglar stinking up Chicago neighborhood. www.drudgereport.com
Old November 14th 17, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/14/2017 3:10 PM, wrote:
obunglar stinking up Chicago neighborhood.
www.drudgereport.com

matt drudge report- Gay front site for Russian Trolls...
Old November 14th 17, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 07:12:37 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Trump did not bow submissively to any Chinese or Japanese leader, and

Nobody cares about bowing except loons.

+AD4 impressed the hell out of China.

The Great and Powerful TRUMP got played.

+AD4 Trump worked a +ACQ-250 billion trade deal
+AD4 with China that is fair to both countries.Trump did not blame China at
+AD4 all for taking advantageous positions because ''anyone would have, if
+AD4 given such offers'', and basically told them, now we will do business
+AD4 and it will be fair for both sides. msm didn't say sheet+ACE

And here The Great Man is playing the economic illiterates in America.
China sells stuff TOO CHEAP+ACEAIQ IT'S NOT FAIR+ACEAIQ IT MAKES ME CRY+ACEAIQAh
And lets not forget:
Arab oil is TOO EXPENSIVE+ACEAIQ IT+ACI-S NOT FAIR+ACEAIQ IT MAKES ME CRY+ACEAIQAh

It is a bit more complicated than that, but the typical American Moron
isn't interested in understanding, they are only interested in PLAYING
THE VICTIM.

+AD4 China's 7,680 HYPERSTRIKE nuke strike aircraft is Bull****+ACE it is a
+AD4 model on a stick in a wind tunnel+ACE Y'all katz go read about it at
+AD4 www.jimstone.is

Jim Stone should buy time on SHORTWAVE RADIO.
Old November 14th 17, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/14/2017 6:37 PM, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 07:12:37 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Trump did not bow submissively to any Chinese or Japanese leader, and

Nobody cares about bowing except loons.

impressed the hell out of China.

The Great and Powerful TRUMP got played.

Trump worked a $250 billion trade deal
with China that is fair to both countries.Trump did not blame China at
all for taking advantageous positions because ''anyone would have, if
given such offers'', and basically told them, now we will do business
and it will be fair for both sides. msm didn't say sheet!

And here The Great Man is playing the economic illiterates in America.
China sells stuff TOO CHEAP!! IT'S NOT FAIR!! IT MAKES ME CRY!!!
And lets not forget:
Arab oil is TOO EXPENSIVE!! IT"S NOT FAIR!! IT MAKES ME CRY!!!

It is a bit more complicated than that, but the typical American Moron
isn't interested in understanding, they are only interested in PLAYING
THE VICTIM.

China's 7,680 HYPERSTRIKE nuke strike aircraft is Bull****! it is a
model on a stick in a wind tunnel! Y'all katz go read about it at
www.jimstone.is

Jim Stone should buy time on SHORTWAVE RADIO.

jim stone is a gay website fronted for the Russian Trolls.
friends of trumpo-the-fool-blowhard...

And, I see the re-pub-li-****s are coming for your "Health
Insurance again. trumpo says it's unpopular, bull****, the only people
it's unpopular with is trumpo-the-asshole-in-chief, and his
re-pub-li-**** crime family. Thanks Larry...
Old November 15th 17, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The thing AGAINST obunglar care isn't over yet. See, www.drudgereport.com

Old November 15th 17, 08:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/14/2017 8:55 PM, wrote:
The thing AGAINST obunglar care isn't over yet. See,
www.drudgereport.com

matt drudge- gay front website for Russian Trolls...
Friends of trumpo-the-liar...
Old November 15th 17, 02:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.redstatewatcher.com Breaking!! commie news network (cnn) just went overboard!! Look what they did to trump!! Doggy, where are you going? ///Going out to do the Driveway Scoot! WOO WOO WOOF!/// O K, do one for me too.
Old November 15th 17, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
The thing AGAINST obunglar care isn't over yet. See,
www.drudgereport.com

matt drudge- gay front website for Russian Trolls...
Friends of trumpo-the-liar...

www.redstatewatcher.com Breaking!! commie news network (cnn) just went overboard!! Look what they did to trump!! Doggy, where are you going? ///Going out to do the Driveway Scoot! WOO WOO WOOF!/// O K, do one for me too.

"red" state watcher-gay front site for Russian Trolls...
Old November 16th 17, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Breaking!!!!!!!!!!!!
UCLA basketball players admit to shoplifting in China, thank Trump
Another example of Amerikans acting like otto jackasses in a foreign
country!!!!!!!

Old November 16th 17, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
The thing AGAINST obunglar care isn't over yet. See,
www.drudgereport.com

matt drudge- gay front website for Russian Trolls...
Friends of trumpo-the-liar...

www.redstatewatcher.com Breaking!! commie news network (cnn) just went
overboard!! Look what they did to trump!! Doggy, where are you going?
///Going out to do the Driveway Scoot! WOO WOO WOOF!/// O K, do one for me
too.

"red" state watcher-gay front site for Russian Trolls...

Screw basketball! That damn thump, thump, thump SHEET! I deespise ALL ball games, PERIOD!! I LIKES Florida Shufflebboard. ...What are Chinese jails like? I did my five days R & R in Hong Kong, CHINA.