Old November 12th 17, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Nuclear Leak???

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...ng-north-korea

Not sure if its Russia or N. Korea. Could be coming from Larry's
place in Miss. As the world watches, trumpo blows Putin...
Old November 12th 17, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Brilliant History of Great Leadership
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZd_xeE_D7M

Old November 12th 17, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"drifter" wrote in message

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...ng-north-korea

Not sure if its Russia or N. Korea. Could be coming from Larry's
place in Miss. As the world watches, trumpo blows Putin...

''mine'' are not that toxic.
Old November 12th 17, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"drifter" wrote in message

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...ng-north-korea

Not sure if its Russia or N. Korea. Could be coming from Larry's
place in Miss. As the world watches, trumpo blows Putin...

''mine'' are not that toxic.

Yours may not be toxic, but, as everyone can see; Mississippi
is still "Burning"...
Old November 12th 17, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"drifter" wrote in message

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...ng-north-korea

Not sure if its Russia or N. Korea. Could be coming from Larry's
place in Miss. As the world watches, trumpo blows Putin...

''mine'' are not that toxic.

Yours may not be toxic, but, as everyone can see; Mississippi
is still "Burning"...

Back around June, 1992 I was sitting on a park bench in beautiful down town Reynosa, Mexico. Across the street on a movie theater marque it said, Misisipi en Lama. That means Mississippi is Burning. Who the hell cares, I Don't! Burn baby BURN!
So, next time I go to Florida, in Mobile, Alabama I will go South on Highway 98 and to Gulf Shores (Dauphin Island and catch that Ferry boat) and head East to Florida. There are a bunch of War of Northern Aggression sites in Alabama I wants to check out. www.drudgereport.com Turns out Trump didn't ruin America's eeconomy.

Old November 12th 17, 07:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"drifter" wrote in message

[...]

drudge report, gay Russian Troll site...
Old November 12th 17, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"drifter" wrote in message

[...]

Y'all katz remember jimmy carter? He once said, I have looked upon a lot of women with lust in my heart.......
Old November 12th 17, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The historical lessons in decades-long history of the DPRK-U.S. showdown
such as the U.S. ignominious defeat in the 1950's Korean War, the incident
of the U.S. armed spy-ship "Pueblo", the incident of "EC-121" reconnaissance
plane and so on, give a clear answer to the question: Who is the one that
should not underestimate or try its opponent.

Old November 13th 17, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"drifter" wrote in message

[...]

Nuclear leaks in America
Old November 15th 17, 07:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article , drifter writes:
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/659193/
nuclear-war-radioactive-leak-europe-russia-fallout-france-irsn
-warning-north-korea

Can someone summarize so it's inline within the thread?

Thanks.

Not sure if its Russia or N. Korea.

[...]

Nazi Gas Bag Sprung a Leak? [email protected] Shortwave 1 May 26th 11 12:16 AM
Yet another oil leak in the Gulf. [email protected] Shortwave 1 June 12th 10 11:36 AM
OT New Jersey nuclear leak hits ground water.... m II Shortwave 15 May 11th 10 01:06 PM
Pool leak detector? Joel Homebrew 9 August 12th 05 03:56 AM
ICOM IC-M32 water leak in problem CK Chin Equipment 0 May 11th 04 05:54 PM