Old October 14th 03, 12:21 PM
Preacher

Default The Lake Of Fire

Rev. 20:15

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast
into the lake of fire.
Old October 14th 03, 03:47 PM
Tom Sevart

"Preacher" wrote in message
om...
Rev. 20:15

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast
into the lake of fire.

Don't hold your breath waiting around for Jesus to return. He predicted it
would happen almost 2000 years ago:

In Matthew 10:23, Jesus was talking to his disciples when he said: But when
they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto
you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man
be come.

Matthew 16:28 Jesus was talking to the Pharisees & Sadducees when he said:
Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of
death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

In Matthew 23:36 Jesus was speaking to his disciples and a multitude about
the end of the world when he said: Verily I say unto you, All these things
shall come upon this generation.

In Chapter 24, Jesus tells his disciples that, among other things, the sun &
moon will be darkened, the stars will fall from the sky, and in verse 24:34
he says: Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all
these things be fulfilled.

In Matthew 26:64, Jesus tells the high preist who is interrogating him:
Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter
shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming
in the clouds of heaven.

In Mark 9:1, Jesus tells "them:" And he said unto them, Verily I say unto
you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of
death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

In Mark 13:30, Jesus predicts, among other things, the stars falling to
earth & sun & moon darkened, and: Verily I say unto you, that this
generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

In Mark 14:62 he tells the high priest: And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall
see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the
clouds of heaven.

In Luke 9:27 Jesus is talking to his disciples about the end of the world
when he says: But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which
shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

In Luke 21:32, Jesus is telling his disciples about the end of the world
when he says: Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away,
till all be fulfilled.

Tom

Old October 15th 03, 04:20 AM
Jon

"Distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful." (Friedrich
Wilhelm Nietzsche)

From: (Preacher)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 14 Oct 2003 04:21:26 -0700
Subject: The Lake Of Fire

Rev. 20:15

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast
into the lake of fire.

Mast fire 'could be deliberate' Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 November 1st 04 10:29 PM
Kenwood Repair in Salt Lake City , UT radioranch Equipment 0 January 30th 04 04:53 PM
Houston Fire dept Marvin Suggs Scanner 0 November 26th 03 05:36 PM
The World is on Fire (online scanner link?) Paul Scanner 1 October 26th 03 11:01 AM
Phoenix Az fire on 800mhz L ORANGE TOO JA MORAN Scanner 0 September 13th 03 06:09 PM