Old April 29th 04, 10:19 PM
Flanagan

Default Hal Turner AKA The Unkown Comic

Just went to Turdners web site where he's still whinging about money -
nothing new there but he at one point claimed:

"My listenership dropped from an average of 20,000+ per night, (more
than many small town radio stations) down to only a few thousand and
then to a few hundred."

I blew coffee through my nose I laughed so hard. Hal Turner had 20 K
listeners a night? Riiiight! If the guy had more than 50 I'll eat
the hard bits in my cats litter box. The same 5 sad sacks called each
and every night. After unsuccesfully trying to sell his "network",
poor harold is trying to reconstitute his show as a subsription
service. Methinks not even the trailer trash who used to listen to
this shlub will fall for that one...
Old April 30th 04, 03:34 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"nobody" wrote:
| The trailer trash who used to listen has no money, whether they fall for
| it or not.

The laundry called, and Turder's brown shirts are
ready for pickup.

He reminds me of the "F*cking Illinois Nazis" in
The Blues Brothers.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to