Old March 18th 12, 04:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Brenda Ann[_2_] Brenda Ann[_2_] is offline

Default Emerson Model 32 dial reproduction

"hifi-tek" wrote in message
m...

Very nice job Brenda Ann. What did you use for the dial material?
Tom

The dial material(s) in this case are some dial phenolic that I bought from
Mark Oppat's site which is serving as the solid back surface, and a sheet of
plastic transparency with the reconstructed dial face laser printed and
glued onto it with Scotch 77 spray adhesive.

I do it this way because I don't have a means to print directly to the
phenolic. I hope that someday I can find a way to do that, as it would make
things so much easier. On the other hand, when done this way, if the dial
face becomes too scratched or faded, it would be simple to print another
transparency and replace it.