Old October 21st 04, 01:23 PM
w9gb

"Theplanters95" wrote in message

I was recently given a Ringo Ranger. I downloaded the manual and found
out
that I'm missing a radial kit. Is it needed? How can I cheaply home brew
the
radial kit?

Randy ka4nma

I would imaging that your Ringo Ranger never had the radial kit, because it
is not a Ringo Ranger II. As Scott mentioned, you can purchase the specific
parts from Cushcraft to convert your Ringo Ranger to a Ringo Ranger II
(these part numbers can be found in the assembly / instruction manuals)

Cushcraft actually had a upgrade kit (specific parts as one order) in the
1970s and early 1980s -- for earlier Ringo buyers to "upgrade" their Ringo
models to the Ringo Ranger model.

w9gb