Old November 27th 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Does an UnUn decouple an antenna from the feedline?

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:05:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Hah, ok that will be tough because it will be used on most HF bands.
But I think I have the solution. I will cover the coax from the
antenna feedpoint to the rig with #73 beads. That ought to do it

Hi Scott,

That is another solution, certainly, and one I have used as well.
Actually I used 40 or 50 beads spread along a 20' section of line with
that line section closest to the feedpoint.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC