Old November 29th 03, 04:50 PM
N8KDV

Rick wrote:

Does anyone have any experience with this receiver?

I'm looking at one on Ebay now and the price seems a little high. It was
expensive when new $2900-3800. Ebay starting price GBP 1,999.99.

What was so special about this radio that would warrant such a high price?
I've been looking for reviews and haven't found any.

--
73's
Rick

"When in doubt, mumble."

They are very scarce, and there were very few of them made. I've seen them go
for well over $1000 on eBay, and if this one is in as good condition as stated
it just might fetch the opening price, though it is a bit high.

Some collector out there is drooling as I type...

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm