Old November 14th 06, 06:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] n3ox.dan@gmail.com is offline

Default HOW do "dual-band"VHF/UHF antennas work?

Did you crack that sucker open to perform an autopsy? If it is a
goner anyway, that would be useful to observe and report here too.

Paladin, I'm sure we'd all be happy to help you out if you felt like
taking the antenna apart at the base and taking a couple of photos or
describing the components... it would certainly be fruitful if you just
found a cold solder joint or something inside anyway... quick fix then.

Dan