Old October 5th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Ed Cregger Ed Cregger is offline

Default Kenwood TS-140S All mode ssquelch modification

"T0M" wrote in message
I know it's possible to do a modifiction to have the squelch working in
all modes with a Kenwood TS-14S.
I would like to know if some of you have already made this mod and if it
really works.

Thank you in advance,

T0M

Even though I've owned and operated my share of Kenwood rigs, and never
heard of the problem that you describe, it surprises me that the squelch is
not intended to work in any particular mode. Which mode is your squelch
inoperative?

Ed, NM2K