Old May 6th 07, 09:30 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Cartrivision1 Cartrivision1 is offline

Default FS: Regency Informant INF-3 Preprogrammed Scanner $25

For sale: Regency Informant INF-3 scanner. This is pre- programmed
by state and I believe it can be switched (it is currently set to the
state of Oregon) but I do not own manual to figure out how. In good
cosmetic condition and works great. Removable antenna intact. Here
is a link to a closed Ebay auction to get a better idea of the
functions and features:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Regency-INF-3-Po...QQcmdZViewItem

I do not have the manual but I am sure it is not too hard to figure
out. $8 shipping within the US. Please contact me with questions or
offer.

thanks,
CTV