Old June 5th 09, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Paul P[_2_] Paul P[_2_] is offline

Default 16 volt pilot lamp for FT-101

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
Paul P REMOVE paul @ REMOVE ppinyot . REMOVEcom wrote:
Can anyone point me to a source for the 16 volt bayonet pilot lamps use to
protect the receive circuit of the Yaesu FT-101?

What's the number on them?
--scott

That would be easy and a lamp number is one of the first things I looked for
:~) But this lamp only has volts and amps stamped on the base (at least
that is what was embossed. Not all the characters took.). It does have 16v
at 0.15 amps clearly embossed. There is no number in the Yaesu parts list
either.

Sorry but that is all I have.

Paul P.