Old June 19th 04, 09:23 PM
John Miles

In article ,
says...
In message , John
Miles writes
and
http://consolidatedsurplus.com.
Didn't work for me but is it www.usimperio.com/consolidated/search.htm
????

I've added the others to my favourites list though so thanks for
pointing them out to us.

I think I left out a 'www.' on that one. You're right, it's the same
site as usimperio.com.

They have just about every manual on the planet, but the trouble is,
they only rent them. Consolidated Surplus's prices and policies are
very reasonable, but wait until you take a Tek 49x schematics volume to
Kinko's to have it copied. It costs a fortune and they *always* screw
it up somehow, because it's such a complex job.

The .PDF files are a much better deal, if they're legible at all.

-- jm

http://www.qsl.net/ke5fx
Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam