Old November 15th 10, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Pixel Technologies "AM-2" Ultimate AM Broadcast Band Antenna

On 11/14/2010 3:19 PM, wrote:

Here's a site with a remote tuner for a loop (how to build):
http://thorburn.org/gary/loop/

Jim

The expensive pixel loop is "shielded", don't forget. You are going to
have to shield the turns and stop local electrical field noise pickup,
hence, the length of copper tubing I mentioned ... aluminum could work ...

If you want a VERY close to exact copy ... somehow, I think most have
missed that.

Regards,
JS