Old November 22nd 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Robert Smts Robert Smts is offline

Default Delta Loop Feed Orientation and Angle of Radiation

Highland Ham wrote:

You can model this, and all variations easily with EZNEC available
online (and is within the limitations of its free use).

I'll look at it and see. I tried the free version but it wouldn't install
with Crossover Pro (I don't use Windows) and I may have to install VMWare
first.

Probably another Linux user . Roy ,please note ,there might be an
emerging market for a Linux version of EZNEC.

Yes, I use Linux. I'd be especially interested in an open-source antenna
analyzer program. So far all I see is NEC2++ in a debian version.

Bob VE7HS