Old June 15th 04, 11:34 PM
Michael

"Stephen" wrote in message

"Michael" wrote in message
et...
I would like to know how the CCrane Radio Plus would have done. I'm

tempted
to get one, but I've heard that it isn't narrow enough to DX a weaker

signal
next to a strong local.

My CCRadio (the original model, not the Plus model) seems to me to have a
pretty narrow filter, in fact, I often prefer to listen to one of my other
radios because the CCRadio sound quality is overly muffled (for my taste).
Does anyone know if a wider filter is used on the Plus model? If the
filters are different, maybe what you want is a used CCRadio (original
model)? As far as sensitivity goes, the CCRadio and the Superadio II are

pretty even tie for first place (in my collection). (The CCRadio is
noticably quieter than any other digitally tuned MW radio I've come

across.)

-- Stephen

Thanx... I may just pick one up... I guess I can always sell it off if it
dosent work out....

Michael