Old October 21st 04, 12:08 PM
Scott

You can buy the replacement (missing) parts direct from Cushcraft...at
least you could a few years ago when I odered some replacment parts for
my 6M yagi. I believe there was a version simply called the Ringo
(minus the Ranger part) which was just the antenna without any sort of
groundplane radials. You might just try using what you have and see
what the SWR is like and/or how well it works.

Scott
N0EDV

Theplanters95 wrote:

I was recently given a Ringo Ranger. I downloaded the manual and found out
that I'm missing a radial kit. Is it needed? How can I cheaply home brew the
radial kit?

Randy ka4nma

--
Scott