Old January 3rd 05, 12:51 AM
Brian Denley

Brian Denley wrote:
wrote:
I'm curious to hear from people who have first hand experience with
this product. What did you think of it? Would you recommend it or
not? Thanks,

Steve

I have the audio from all of my receivers piped into my 599zx and
then into my computer sound card. I find it works very well for NR
and for auto notching.

Another comment if I may:
There are some very good software DSP filters available. SRS is the best
example (
http://www.ar5.ndo.co.uk/html/SR5Ver.html) and is now free. RXPlus
is a payware control program for many receivers and has excellent DSP filter
capabilities built-in, with the best NR (noise reduction) I have used and an
excellent notch filter that you can actually see work.

--
Brian Denley