Old December 20th 10, 12:18 AM
oil2gas oil2gas is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC8QJP[_5_] View Post
Black Cat,AMP,Hard to find !!! you will not be let down with this amp. This
is a work horse when it comes to the AM modulation

http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-Cat-300-li...QQcmdZViewItem
I just saw a mobil 12 vvolt black cat 300 at a local flea market and he (computer tech) assured me it worked and did put out about 275 ? can not find any info on this amp? is it a c or ab or ab1 amp? feedback circuits are is it just a splattering class c that we see everyday on the hiway? appreciate any help and please expand on your comment about the workhorse /
Is This Country Great or What
sonny