Old June 10th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Buck

Default Buyer Beware - Cobra Ultralight

On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 00:59:53 GMT, Owen Duffy wrote:

Mike, did you notice "Mystery's" comment re spending more money on a
"tuner extender": "Not the answer I wanted to hear". She/he may be
even less interested in the spend on the tuner you describe.

I agree with you that antenna looks worth a try / perseverance, but it
will probably need a wider range tuner than commonly fitted internal
to transceivers unless you experiment (what's that!) to find a
feedline length that the rig/runer accommodates on all bands, or
switch feedline lengths.

Owen

How is the "tuner extender" made? is it simple enough to duplicate
with a home-brew?

--
73 for now
Buck