Old May 25th 05, 12:29 AM
Vinnie S.

On Tue, 24 May 2005 18:11:18 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

I am looking for a "peak and tune" mod. What I have found is very vague in
that all it says is "VR10 and VR11. Well, what the hell do I do with VR10
and 11. If I could find a schematic somewhere and some better instructions
then what I want to do is Boost AM power and SSB Power.

Thanx for the reply guys!

"Jim" wrote in message
Can anybody help me with mods for a Cobra 148 NW ST or an old Sharp CB

2460.
I have looked but cant find anything anywhere.

Thanx

This is a swing mod:

http://cbworldinformer.com/cb_world_961101.htm

Cobra 2000/148 & Uniden Grant XL ALC & AM Modulation Modification

See the schematic and instructions at the bottom of the page

Here is the VR10 and VR11 instructions:

http://www.radiomods.co.nz/grantxl8719.html

AM POWER: VR10
SSB POWER: VR11