Old March 25th 12, 09:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Ferrell[_3_] John Ferrell[_3_] is offline

Default Amateur Radio

50+ years & going stronger than ever!
Antennas, PSK, SDR, the current favorite areas.
Some places have a higher noise level than others. What are called
Trolls now were LIDs way back, easy to outflank.

Where ever you go, you will be as happy as you choose to be.
I plan to live until I die!

See y'all at the meeting, Hamfest, Church or where ever.
de W8CCW

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 21:57:18 -0600, "Irv Finkleman"
wrote:

Just moved into a Senior's Lodge and am waiting for some new
gear I purchased to arrive. I'll be QRP but was always a QRP advocate
and seldom ran more than a few watts. It's going to be tricky here and
I will have to use all my experience and expertise to get some form of
invisible or very low profile antenna out of my window which has
a small opening. I should have everything ready to go in a month or so.

Irv VE6BP

54 years of endless fun on ham radio!

"David Quest" wrote in message
It's alive and well......Spread the word

John Ferrell W8CCW