Old September 6th 05, 02:32 AM
Walter Maxwell

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 14:25:09 -0700, Dan Richardson wrote:

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 15:31:18 -0500, (Richard
Harrison) wrote:
[snip]
As Walter flattered me, I`ll reciprocate. Get hold of the April 1973
issue of QST. Look on page 35. Walter is pictured there. He is a real
good looking fellow!

[snip]

If you don't have that QST handy you can see Walter he

http://users.adelphia.net/~k6mhe/BLE_de_W2DU.html

73,
Danny, K6MHE

Well, Danny, ya had to go and do it din't ya? Now people who see my
face in post offices will know how to trace me through my mug shot you
just posted. I thought I'd gotten away with it. Somebody hire you to
post it? CSI? Law & Order? At least after I'm sent away to Attica
everybody, including you, will be able to find me.

Ya wanna know sumptin? I don't even have any remorse!

Walt