Old February 25th 06, 02:33 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Lancer

Default Cobra 25LTD Classic tune up

james wrote:

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:45:59 GMT, Lancer wrote:

+Yes, really now...Jay has never had a mean thing to say to anyone in
+this group. I took exception at your condisending attitude to him.

*****

He proceeded to explain to me how AM worked and asked me to refer to
an old ARRL handbook. Instead I referred back to my college
communications textbook and quoted an equation that is the standard
form to mathematically explain how AM works.

Yeah, thanks for posting the formulas, now everyone in the group understands
how AM works..

Now is that is pompous or being condisending then I apologize to him.
It was my intention to properly explain mathematically how AM works.
Your reply to me seemed to be more of an attack. I don't try to attack
but explain technicaly the best that I can. There is no intention of
ill will.

james

If you think my reply was an attack...LOL!!