Old November 9th 04, 12:08 PM
patgkz

I once had a receiver listed for sale on ebay and it did not hit the
reserve. After the auction ended I got an email from buyer gottahaveit1995
asking how much he could buy it for outright. The second email appeared as
this from gottahaveit 1995:

Well you could always sell it to me for my Max bid??
Just let me know
73s
Leslie
Martyn & Leslie Allison
205 Salem Road
Sadieville, KY 40370
859-221-8015

I declined to sell him the radio and then re-listed it. I kept all the
emails. Is gottahaveit1995 radio-mart? As my teenagers would say,
"dughhh!".

"the captain" wrote in message
om...
Martyn of Gottahaveit1995 is on a buying binge ! 42 items in the past
month alone. a little over a week ago he bought an SPR-4 and has
already listed it !

Martyn Radio-mart has sold/selling over 240 items in the past month.
everything in execllent condition.

just look at the two accounts and you will see they are the same
person even if he denies it.