Old June 26th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Martin McCormick

Default Cleveland, Ohio Police Scanner Feed

In article ,
wrote:
http://www.cleveland.com/ra/livepolicescanner.ram

My thanks to you and to the person who asked me to post the
URL I had tried so they could see if they could retrieve the actual
link. Well, it looks like that is the URL and the link works like a
charm. I am sitting here listening to Cleveland PD and FD while I
work.

I remember when I was on the web page, the link appeared but
due to some sort of javascript snafu, I couldn't tease out the actual
URL. Many thanks to both responders.
--

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ Stillwater, OK
Information Technology Department Network Operations Group