Old November 30th 06, 05:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
w9gb w9gb is offline

Default Kenwood TS430S Repair

"Sam Morgan" wrote in message
tladotse wrote:
I have a 430 and there is no power output. Receiver works fine. Don't
know if it is the finals or the power management circuit. I have used
the rig for several years and many hours of use. I was using Groton
Electronics for repair but they went out of business. Does anyone know
of a reliable place that will work on the Kenwood 430s.
Thanks

B&B Technical Services fixed mine.
http://www.amateur-repairs.com/FULL_MONTE_TS-430.htm
Good service, did take some time, about 3 weeks, but the results were
worth the wait.

Usual disclaimer, not connected, just a satisfied customer.

Bill Leahy, K0ZL, who is owner and chief bench tech -
is also the moderator for the TS-430 and TS-440 Yahoo groups.

w9gb