Old November 30th 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default Feeding a 4 bay vertical folded dipole

Allodoxaphobia wrote:
IIRC -- without running down to the ham shack and diggng through my old
copies -- some ARRL Handbook (and/or Antenna Handbook) editions back
then had a complete project description for the whole shee-bang: folded
dipoles, matching/phasing harness, mounting technique(s), etc.

Available on eznec.com, I have used EZNEC in
combination with SIMPFEED.ZIP to design phased
systems that worked well.
--
73, Cecil, http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp