Old June 27th 05, 06:48 PM
john d

Default SWR - wtf?

So ... I have an older CB - Cobra 21 LTD Classic with weather stns etc. ...
a 102" Shakespeare Antenna - 18' of cable - and this

(not advertising it just using it for the picture) ... Anyone know how to
use the Land Matic LM-50 ... it was pretty cheap like $16.00 Cdn I think - I
got it new but it didn't have any instructions - I don't even know the
wattage I should be setting it on. I'm assuming that the antenna goes into
the back on the side with ANT and the radio goes into the side marked
TRANS - but I'm not sure - does anyone know of any webpages that provide
some sort of instructions on how to use SWR meters?

TIA
jdd