Old February 22nd 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
tack tack is offline

Default Panasonic "World boy" custom model# RF-850HB ac/dc radio. AM/FM/SW

On Feb 22, 3:48 pm, wrote:
I think Wal Mart stores sell Bag Balm in the pets department.I have
never used it before and I don't know if it's good for treating
leather.Maybe some Saddle Soap would work ok.I have some old,old,old
Popular Mechanics and Popular Science and Science and Mechanics and
Mechanix Illustrated magazines here.I think I have seen some ads in
those old magazines before about a product that is suppose to be good
for treating and restoring leather seats in automobiles.I don't know if
the product is still available though.If there is a place near you that
sells Horse Tackle,ask them.
cuhulin

I went to that Crane website you gave me, and right there looks like
the radio that I bought from them many years ago. It is the same
style, knobs, etc. But subtle differences. In the picture where it
says DX mine says WX, and The one in the picture does not have
"SANGEAN" on it. It's that CCradio plus. I bet Crane went to a
cheapo asian manufacturer that cuts corners by cutting out quality. I
guess they make garbage now. I won't be buying from them in the
future. You know, in one of these forums I recall folks talking about
an antennae tuner or something like that put out by Crane, and they
were saying it was trash too.