Old January 26th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Eddie Collins Eddie Collins is offline

Default 60's Early 70's CB Those were the best days of CB Radio

Anyone remember CB in the late 60's early 70's. Back in 1967 when I was a
kid I was living in New Jersey at Mcguire Airforce Base and I would go over
to the Army Mars Radio Station at Fort Dix and the Guys would let me play on
the CB Radio and was fun I traded something to one of those guys for a 5
channel Globe Star CB Base Mobile CB. I put up a Mobile antenna on the Roof
where i lived. I could talk about 20 or 30 miles with that setup, later I
moved to Sulphur Oklahoma in 1968 My dad bought a Hallicrafters CB 19 with
6 Channels and a 23 channel tune receiver and a Hy-Gain CLR 2 Omni base
antenna range was good where i lived... Those were the best days of CB Radio

Eddie