Old March 5th 05, 10:59 PM
Mike Terry

Default Rush Limbaugh back on shortwave?

Transcript From RushLimbaugh.com:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai..._love_line.gue
st.html

CALLER: We do appreciate you and the only thing we regret is it's very hard
to pick you up out on the water but as we are members of the 24/7, we will
be able to catch up on that when we get back.

RUSH: Well, thanks very much. You know, we used to have a shortwave
affiliate out there in New Orleans. There was a shortwave affiliate in New
Orleans. You remember that, Brian? That was before you were born. We had a
shortwave affiliate out there, and I don't know what happened to these guys,
maybe terrorists blew them up or what have you, but that was cool because
you could broadcast during the day. You could hear this program on the
cruise ship, for instance, if you took a little shortwave radio. We ought to
look back into that and try to revive that, so it would help guys like this
going out on their anniversaries on cruises and so forth, in remote parts,
parts unknown, that don't have EIB affiliates.

(DXLD)