Old May 28th 05, 01:01 PM
Barry in Wyoming

Noel sold me a Sony SW100 a few weeks ago. He told me it was in very
good condition, and it was indeed just like new. I'm really pleased.
Honest transaction and FAST shipping. If I wanted an AN-LP1, I'd
definitely buy again from Noel.

I've got an AN-LP1, Noel, so I'm not in the market now. I don't use it
often, but it really kicks up the SW receive in the 3.5 to 21 MHz
range. As everyone here probably knows, doesn't cover MW or 10 meters
and higher. I've even mastered the way to fold the loop into three
loops, FINALLY.

I think the AN-LP1's best role is as an indoor SWL antenna where you
can't string an outdoors antenna. The noise filter helps a little with
electrical noise and you can stick it to a window and be pretty good.

Barry
WT7T
barry_wy on ebay

Noel Ramos wrote:
I have two of these, and I'm looking to sell one. Never used, includes all
acessories and box. Purchased about three weeks ago.
I'll let it go for $90 + shipping. Paypal accepted.