Old November 14th 10, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Pixel Technologies "AM-2" Ultimate AM Broadcast Band Antenna

On 11/13/2010 10:42 AM, RHF wrote:
Newer& Smaller 25"
Pixel Technologies "AM-2" Ultimate AM Broadcast Band Antenna
http://store.xmfanstore.com/pixel-te...tenna-am1.html

SPEC SHEET Ultimate AM Broadcast Band Antenna (Model AM-2)
-by- Pixel Technologies
http://www.pixelsatradio.com/PDF/AM-2_Cut_Sheet.pdf

Older& Larger 38"
Pixel "AM-1" High Gain Amplified AM Loop Antenna
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0036ZHPIQ
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B0036ZHPIQ
http://www.solidsignal.com/pview.asp...0Antennas&sku=
?another?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004AFQD5C

Anyone using either of these AM Loop Antennas ?

How do they perform ?

i want to know ~ RHF
.

Give me a 10 foot chunk of copper tubing, a variable capacitor, some
wire and a plastic junction box and I can make one a heck of a lot
cheaper than $329.99 ...

Regards,
JS