Old January 24th 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
wb5kcm wb5kcm is offline

Default Hammarlund HQ-170

Hey Clif,

I bought it from "Chief's Trading Post" in Wichata, Ks. Do you know
Dale, NG5R ? I believe he is there in Mabank.
Thanks, Randy, WB5KCM

On Jan 23, 2:39 pm, "Clif Holland" wrote:
I just hope you didn't buy it from radiomart

--

Clif Holland KA5IPFwww.avvid.com

"wb5kcm" wrote in oglegroups.com...

Hello to the group, I am setting up a vintage station and just bought
an unknown/untested HQ-170 on eBay. Can anyone tell me what to check
for or what to expect when this jewel arrives? Let me know what you
think..good or bad..
Thanks, Randy, WB5KCM- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -