Old June 2nd 07, 06:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
F8BOE F8BOE is offline

Default Manual or Schematic for Cushcraft "ATV5" Multiband Vertical

Kevin Hastings wrote:

Last weekend I asked for help from this group about a mystery vertical I
bought at a swap met (see 'Help Setting Up Unidentified Cushcraft
Multiband Vertical' May 29th).

It now appears that this is a very old Cushcraft ATV5, but that's all I've
been able to learn.

Could anybody scan me the manual for such an antenna so I can experiment
with it this weekend?

Thanks,

Kevin
VE9-XYZ

cushcraft used to have pdf manuals on it's homepage

Ciao @+