Old October 16th 05, 05:05 PM
Bill Cohn

Default FS:Collins 30S-1 Linear Amplifier

Greetings,

I have a Collins 30S-1 Amplifier that was obtained from a Silent Key.

This is a Full Power 80-10 Meter Linear with a 4CX1000 as a Final.

The unit is currently wired for 240 Volts and looks to be in excellent
shape. I have not tried the unit as I do not have the required 240 volt
outlet. This unit will be sold As-Is and needs to be picked up locally
at my home in Schaumburg, IL, I will not ship the unit.

I am asking $850.00 and I know these go for over $2000.00 on E-bay.

The only thing I see wrong with the unit is the missing front door over
the power supply. This linear was in a custom made desk so the door was
removed and not saved by the original owner.

I have posted pictures on the web at:

http://billcohn1.home.comcast.net/Collins/Collins.htm

73 de N9MHT

I am good in the Callbook.