Old March 28th 05, 12:43 AM
Jeff Mayner

jim wrote:
Jeff Mayner wrote:
Lancer wrote:

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 17:25:06 GMT, "Fordson Dodge" wrote:

"Roger Sheep" wrote in message

I was looking at some Sonar CB radios, and I noticed that the
metal chasis on Sonar CB radios looked alot like Collins ham
radio chasis. Was there any connection between Collins and Sonar?

-Roger Sheep

Roger, Sonar CB radios were made by the Sonar Radio Corporation. I
was the former CEO and major stockholder before the company went
broke and I commited suicide under a chesnut tree.

And no, there was never any connection to Collins radio.

Why did you pick a chestnut tree?

He likes to be under a bunch of swinging nuts?

Jeff

bad picture....

True. I should have passed the nut on that one. ;-)

Jeff