Old February 13th 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
msg msg is offline

Default Weird CW on 333 kHz

cadillac_eldorado wrote:
Has anyone else been hearing this Morse code on 333 kHz lately? It's
been on the last four days now. I'm new to CW and SWL, but when I
tune in this frequency, I think what I'm hearing is this:

.- ..- ... ....

What does that mean? It's just repeated, over and over, all day
long. Any ideas?

Your NNTP posting host is from Oregon, assuming that you are listening
in Oregon,

Please see:
http://worldaerodata.com/nav/US/OREGON.php

and check the NDB (non-directional beacon) entries. You may have
mis-parsed the CW, I think that it may be 'LBH', eg:

LBH is listed as a beacon.

Michael