Old January 30th 11, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Tim Shoppa[_2_] Tim Shoppa[_2_] is offline

Default Transmitter Circuit

On Jan 23, 11:54*am, Radio Vintage wrote:
I WANTED circuit for 80/40 meters CW transmitter with VFO , *2 or 3
tubes with a final valve 5933wa.
can you help me
TNX Frank

Any of the ARRL handbook "novice transmitter" circuits, spanning
several decades from the 40's to the early 70's, showing a 6L6 or 807
or sweep tube final, ought to be useful. I think every handbook had
this style of transmitter, two tubes for crystal, add a third tube for
VFO driving.

Tim N3QE