Old March 1st 12, 10:48 PM posted to alt.engineering.electrical,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.engr.electrical
Helmut Wabnig[_2_] Helmut Wabnig[_2_] is offline

Default Reliable RF Amplifier for Robot Antenna Problem

On Thu, 01 Mar 2012 15:34:27 -0600, (Billy) wrote:

Hi, it's me again. Does anyone know of a good reliable RF amplifier for the
433 MHz range? We need a gain of roughly 20 dB. We want to use it to amplify
our received signal from the beacon. Thanks in advance for any help.

PS We realized the thing about rotating the mesh was not an issue. Thanks
for the replies to that Paul and Helmut.

-Billy Maier

depends where you are situated,
look for something like that
http://tinyurl.com/7bmqw6q
broadband amplifiers, they are cheap and you do the filtering
by making a selective antenna.

Narrowband amplifiers are a little more expensive
http://www.minikits.com.au/eme173.htm

w.