Old February 13th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Clever Monkey Clever Monkey is offline

Default Weird CW on 333 kHz

cadillac_eldorado wrote:
Has anyone else been hearing this Morse code on 333 kHz lately? It's
been on the last four days now. I'm new to CW and SWL, but when I
tune in this frequency, I think what I'm hearing is this:

What does that mean? It's just repeated, over and over, all day
long. Any ideas?

There are Morse translators on the web. If you heard right, this looks
like A U S H to me.

--
clvrmnky

Direct replies to this address will be blacklisted. Replace "spamtrap"
with my name to contact me directly.