Old May 20th 05, 07:14 PM
Randy or Sherry Guttery

Chuck Harris wrote:

I too, like the 7L18. I have the 7L5, 7L13, and 7L18 on my bench. The
7L18 is not a general purpose SA, as its range is 1.5GHz to 60GHz. It
doesn't go down to DC in its capabilities.

Hmm. Quite right - I must be thinking about the 7L14 - as we weren't
doing anything that high - but at the time - whatever it was- was the
top of the line and brand new - as the Tek techrep hand carried it to
us. Like I said - got to use one - didn't get to keep it.

best regards..
--
randy guttery

A Tender Tale - a page dedicated to those Ships and Crews
so vital to the United States Silent Service:
http://tendertale.com