Old September 4th 07, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Davey Vile K8MN SUX Davey Vile K8MN SUX is offline

Default 20M opening

On Sep 3, 7:40 pm, "Woger" aka Lardass Lllllllllllloyd Glendale@anon
whined twice:
"Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote in ooglegroups.com... On Sep 3, 12:22 pm, "Lisping Lloydie" Glendale@anon whined:
"Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote in

ooglegroups.com...
On Sep 1, 4:59 am, "Brett" 20M@anon wrote:
Hey, Woger. I just finished

Yes, you just finished sucking off a passed out wino, we know, "Brett"

a brief QSO on 14.335 USB at 0245. I ran only 25
watts to do so.

Too bad you used echolink to do it, no code tech Porky Davies........

Perhaps you should now chime in, Extra Roger, and tell me that this

QSO
is
not possible.

Yet you post no proof such an event even occured......

And no, I will not give you the call of the Ham I worked. You don't

need
know.

Why would you, you are too chicken**** to give your own call........

And YOUR call sign is?????

And Yours is, what, hypocrite?

I'm waiting...

Just like you do down at the Salvation Army shelter for your soup.........bwhahahahaha!

I'm still waiting, hotshot

For what so the FCC can dumb down the Genreal test further so you can
pass it?