Old September 27th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] Mark@k4yzRobesin.org is offline

Default Where Is Everybody?

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 01:16:50 -0500, "Rogie" anon@anon wrote:

In all reality, despite your claims otherwise, they formed the moderated
group mainly in response to Mark Morgan's hundreds upon hundreds of
inane

becuase they supported the atack made against of course anything ebing
justified to selence a nocoders

posts that were more of a pestilence than a welcome addition to this
group.

BTW I never claimed they were a welcome addition or that they should
have been

Then you admit that you flamed.

no I admit no such thing

ou were told time after time that your
floods were not welcome

so what they were regretaable needed and it worked by and large

In short, by your own admission, you selfishly flamed.

no you need to learn to read I made no such admission

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well