Old December 28th 05, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Homebrew

www.devilfinder.com Simple Homebrew Morse Code Transmitter Radio

What is the very simplest homebrew Morse Code Transmitter Radio and
homebrew Morse Code Key and the very simplest Morse Code Receiver (all
three items using the bare minimum of parts) to get the job
done,transmitting and receiving via Morse Code around the World?
Something along the lines of "Foxhole Radio" and also "matchbox size"
radio.What if the "Big One" goes up and fries our radios?
Not only that,but I like to read about effective homebrew things that
work and work very well.
cuhulin