Old November 16th 10, 07:21 PM
odiez1 odiez1 is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHB View Post
Anyone know where I can get a schematic for this amp?
I did manage to find a picture of the front. I have one of these as well! And I had the same problem with the missing front panel..
I'm working on the schematic, the jpg is too big to upload here... So here's a link to the schematic I created..
It's a work in progress, but pretty accurate so far.

http://5244.com/Private/Hurricane350.jpg

I hope that helps you out.

EDIT: This is actually the Typhoon 150 schematic. Sorry for the mix-up, but I imagine the front panel would be pretty similar.
Attached Thumbnails
HURRICANE 350 AMP-hurricane.jpg

Last edited by odiez1 : November 16th 10 at 07:49 PM Reason: Wrong model#